IT’S the start of a new year at Fontwell Park and there’s another fabulous 12 months of jump racing ahead at the popular track.
And the Chichester Observer has teamed up with the racecourse to offer you the chance to win a prized pair of memberships.
There are 24 meetings scheduled for the figure-of-eight track, starting on Sunday week and running right through to Boxing Day.
There are big family racedays, a two-day festival in October, Ladies’ Evening and other evening fixtures – plus many more great fixtures.
Simon Williams, executive director at Fontwell Park, said: “Annual membership represents fabulous value for the avid race-goer.
“As well as a host of benefits, membership provides savings equivalent to the cost of more than ten fixtures and provides free access to hundreds of fixtures at ARC racecourses across the UK.”
The main benefits of Fontwell annual membership are:
* Free entrance to all of the 14 other ARC racecourses
* Premier Enclosure admission to all 24 race fixtures at Fontwell Park
* Reciprocal days at more than 30 different venues including Goodwood, Ascot and Cowdray Park Polo Club
* Access to the annual members’ bar overlooking the track
* The chance to bring a friend for free on two selected race days – Wednesday, June 3 and Wednesday, November 25
* Free car parking in the centre of course
* Walk the course and annual lunch with Fontwell’s clerk of the course
* A visit to a local racing yard
* Discounts and special offers for hospitality, private parties and other events throughout the year
* Free raceday programme to every meeting at Fontwell Park
This year’s membership is £269 (single) or £519 for two people, so if you buy a single membership you gain the equivalent value of more than ten race days.
But we have teamed up with Fontwell to offer a great prize – a pair of membership passes.
To stand a chance of winning, all you need to do is buy this week’s (Jan 8) Observer and turn to page 103 for the competition.
Anyone wanting to inquire about membership should contact Katie Richards on 01243 543335 or at firstname.lastname@example.org