Gas leak in Bognor Regis flat

editorial image

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a gas leak in a Bognor Regis flat.

The crew from the town’s fire station attended the Ockley Road address yesterday (Thursday, January 30) after reports a carbon monoxide detector was sounding.

They arrived at 5.02pm and quickly got to work. They isolated the supply and ventilated the property using a large fan.

After making sure the scene was safe the firefighters handed the call over to a gas board engineer at 5.54pm.