A man had to be rescued after getting stuck on the roof of a two-storey building in Bognor Regis.
Fire officers responded to a call just after 12pm on Friday to say a man was in need of assistance after getting stuck near a chimney on top of terraced flats in Canada Grove.
The road was closed off by police as firefighters climbed up the building before assisting the man down on ladders, before he was medically checked by ambulance paramedics.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bognor.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BognorRegisObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BogObserver
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bognor Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.