A SUSPECTED Bognor Regis burglar has been remanded in custody.
Jamie Osborne, 18, of no fixed address, appeared at Crawley Magistrates’ Court charged with the following offences on June 11.
- Burglary in a dwelling at Stocker Road on June 6
- Theft from a car in Gainsborough Road on June 6
- Burglary in a dwelling at Montgomery Drive on June 8
- Criminal damage to a vehicle in Lyon Street on June 9
- Assaulting a police officer on June 9
Osborne was remanded in custody until Monday 28 July.
As a result of the police action, some stolen property has been recovered.
Detective Constable David Midgley, of West Sussex CID, is keen to talk to anyone with information which may assist with enquiries.
Anyone able to help should phone Sussex Police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 4714 006 3864.
Alternatively they can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.