DCSIMG

Pair taken to hospital after sofa catches fire

SUS-140314-105951001

SUS-140314-105951001

AN ELDERLY couple were taken to hospital after a flat fire in Bognor Regis.

The pair were taken to hospital as a precautionary measure after the fire in Campbell Road in the early hours of this morning (Thursday, April 10).

Two fire crews were called to the address after a small sofa fire.

The accidental flames were out when firefighters arrived at 12.56am.

Using a fan they ventilated the home before leaving an hour later.

The night before firefighters were called to douse a bonfire in North Bersted.

The crew attended the blaze in a North Bersted Street back garden at 8.37pm.

They quickly put out the flames using a garden hose.

Before leaving at 8.54pm they made sure the area was safe and gave advice to residents.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page