DCSIMG

Clothes left on cooker sparks Barnham blaze

SUS-140324-122824001

SUS-140324-122824001

A SMALL fire sparked at a Barnham home yesterday afternoon (Wednesday, September 3) after clothes were left on an active cooker.

The incident happened shortly after 4.30pm at a flat in Foxes Croft.

Two fires crews from Littlehampton and Bognor were called out.

However, when they arrived the accidental blaze had already been extinguished.

The officers made an inspection of the scene before leaving just before 5pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news